Returns & exchanges procedure
LINJA shoes provides free shipping for The Netherlands. This applies to the buying and eventual returning of LINJA shoes. In the case of returns (for exchanges or refunds), shipping costs are free in The Netherlands when the following criteria are met:
- Sending an email to email@example.com before sending back your order. Please include your order number and explain why you are sending back your order. Include any necessary details and/or photos (especially if there are manufacturing errors).
- For exchanges, please be aware that we can only replace your order for the same product if it is available. Exchange of size(s) will be sent to you as soon as possible once your original shoes have been received in their original, re-saleable condition.
- The entire order is returned to us securely within 14 days of receiving it.
- The provided return sticker and instructions (sent with the order) are used to send back the entire order to this address:
attn. Return Department
2153 PL Nieuw-Vennep, The Netherlands.
- The entire order is received by us in the same condition as it was received by you. This refers to everything you received: the LINJA shoes, the packaging and the extra heeltips. If you ordered the Luxury Gallery packaging, this also includes two dustbags.
- The packaging and its contents were treated with care and only tried on on soft, carpeted surfaces. Please recall that the entire order must be returned, unused and in its original condition.
- Returns that are damaged or soiled will not be accepted and will be sent back to you and/or you may not receive your refund.
- We recommend you retain proof of sending when returning your order.
- Until the entire order is received by us (which we will confirm to you), you are fully responsible for the order.
- Shoes must be returned from the original delivery country. We advise that tax and duties are not refundable to NON-EU customers wishing to return items.